Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead and manage the marketing team
- Define, develop, implement and own the Marketing Strategy for the business
- Accountable for the marketing budget
- Work closely with key internal stakeholders to ensure that the Marketing function is closely aligned to the wider business objectives
- Develop and implement a rolling campaign & promotions calendar (analyse results and re-iterate)
- Create whitepapers and presentations to support sales team.
- Responsible for the development of the long term and short term catalogue strategies.
- Creation and implementation of the main Catalogue at 12 month intervals across branded and own brand, supported by biannual supplements whilst ensuring that UK & International variants are in place.
- Responsible for the product update (descriptions) and marketing functions of the Ecommerce platform
- Management of marketing function within CRM
- Responsible for the delivery of all aspects of the Trade Shows attended on both a UK and International basis, including large scale,hotel based and internal from pre-build through to sign-off.
- Involvement in selection of product portfolio
- Increase Social media exposure and content “building a story around the Searchlight brand and positioning as a ‘thought leader’ in the lighting industry”.
- Creating eye catching, compelling copy around a range of different products and positioning as a ‘thought leader’ in the industry.
- Building and implementing email marketing communications for our trade customers and partners.
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gaining insight and assessing against targets, reporting back to board and senior management team.
Experience & Skills
- Substantial commercial B2B marketing experience
- Commercially aware and strategic thinker
- Experience managing, building and leading ateam
- Experience managing the production of Catalogues
- Experience managing Exhibitions& Trade Events.
- Experience delivering both traditional and digital marketing strategies
- Budget Management & Forecasting
- Social Media Marketing
- An ability to communicate strategy and develop relationships with key stakeholders
- Experience working with CRM
Additional Experience & Skills (non-essential)
- Exposure to and understanding of PPC, SEO and Display
- Experience working with and managing a B2B ecommerce platform (Magento)
- Experience managing Digital Marketing functions and strategies
CVs to be submited to email@example.com
Please note only candidates with relevant experience will be called to interview