Searchlight are looking to appoint a Merchandiser the assist the Merchandising Manager. Due to the hands on nature of the work we are looking for someone who likes a challenge and enjoys being on the road.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
- Build and merchandise lighting displays within customers premises.
- Demonstrate good team work internally and externally.
- Identify problems and deliver effective solutions.
- Behave in a proactive and professional manner.
- Communicate effectively the needs and requirements to carry out the installation
- Manage time and workload effectively and efficiently.
- Ensure all relevant equipment and materials are maintained and serviced.
- Attend Lighting shows and build displays as and when required
- Ensure all customer display orders have the relevant paperwork.
- Prepare customer displays within Searchlight.
- Any other duties as required (covering another member of staff).
Experience & Skills
- Must hold a full clean driving licence.
- Must have electrical experience.
- Must have wood-working skills.
CVs to be submited to email@example.com
Please note only candidates with relevant experience will be called to interview.